Enquiry
Fulfilling
your Aspirations

News

February 10, 2015

Mona Townships Launches ‘JADE BUSINESS PARK’ At Mohali

 

Mona Townships Private Limited (MTPL) has launched Jade Business Park, the commercial component of J90, a 14-acre, mixed-use township situated in sec 990, Mohali. Jade Business Park, located on the Mohali-Patiala state highway in proximity to the Banur-Landran-Kharar road. Offers 13 lakh sq ft of commercial and residential space.

Starting from 412 sq ft, the office spaces spread over six towers offer functional and flexible workspaces to meet specific business needs. The commercial space covers 70% of the total area with a major portion of the commercial area earmarked for IT and IT-enabled services while the residential space will cover the remaining 30% area. In what serves as an attractive proposition, investors opting for this project will get 12% assured monthly returns. Jade Business Park has been conceptualized to extend the horizons of day-to-day business operations beyond the traditional confines. Designed with more than aesthetics in mind, our signature office suites represent an ideal business environment with focus on the well being of our patrons through optimization of space design that enhances the flow of people and energy. True to our motto of ‘Live. Work. Grow’, our mixed-use project allows people to live in a residential apartment and own an office space in the same complex. A blend of world class living spaces and workplaces rolled in one, J90, located right opposite the upcoming district courts complex. Will also have 64 super-luxury flats and 225 three-BHK flats spread over 14 residential towers with 14 penthouses and the Jade Arena which will come up in the next phase.

Being situated on state highway 12A, the strategic location of J90 allows it easy connectivity with important cities of Punjab, particularly the industrial hub of Ludhiana, thus offering more opportunities for commercial growth. This highway constantly witnesses heavy density of traffic to and from Ludhiana and other cities of Punjab. “said Tejinder Pal Setia, Chairman, Mona Townships Private Limited.